6/08/2010

My Girls Are Getting Big - and Some Randomness (159/365)

Alice

- Since I let her do it one day last month, 9 times out of 10 Alice
makes herself lunch. Sometimes I help a bit, but for the most part
she's pretty self sufficient.

- She hasn't worn a pull-up to bed since Saturday after she had a
small accident. We bought some Hello Kitty panties to celebrate what a
big girl she is now!

- Not related to her being a big girl, but I thought it was worth
mentioning her current obsession, The Care Bears. It's made for some
good rainy day viewing, but I'm afraid I have one of the bloody songs
stuck in my head.


Izzy

- She's finally walking most of the time! After months of walking a
few steps before dropping to her knees to take the easy way out, it's
nice to see her toddling around like a big girl.

- She's getting the hang of the sippy cup finally. Next step, no more
formula or bottles! For some reason I'm finding it harder to get her
off these things than I did with Alice. Maybe being so careful with
het for 8+ months has something to do with it?

- Speaking of such things, you would be surprised at how non-existant
her scar is. She can thank her momma for the fair skin she inherited
for that one. It seriously looks like little more than a bad cat
scratch, it's unreal!

No comments: