6/09/2010

Dear Mommy (160/365)

I hope you feel better
because you were scared
and I hope you're not scared.
Love -
Alice

We went out driving tonight and let's just say I underestimated how
anxious it could make me. During one of (yes, ONE of) my breakdowns
Alice asked me why I was sad. I told her Mommy wasn't sad, just really
scared. She responded, "well maybe we should get something like a
present to make you not scared." Needless to say she made me feel
better just by wanting to cheer me up, but I felt even better after we
got home and she made this for me.

4 comments:

Dr. Cindy S. C. Rice said...

Ok, let's visit this for a moment. You are extremely bright, talented and can sing. You are a tremendous mom with great instincts. You can balance a baby, a toddler, an iphone, and two cats like a circus juggler. Beck, relax, driving is simple compared to the rest of your life.

jessicat said...

Ditto...

P.S. You are loved by more people than you can count on your fingers and your toes! (does that help?)

Unknown said...

Before I even read your post, I thought that first picture looked like a flaming ball and scattered bodies and I wondered what Alice would be drawing that for.

And now I'm laughing.

A lot.

maggie said...

I love that you are learning. I have faith in you! And, ditto to what Cindy said. If you want a little fun practice in a smaller car, I can bring El Guapo down. Really!