12/31/2010

I MADE IT!!! (365/365)

Can you believe it?! ME, Becky Iblogonceeverytwomonths Bathje completed my goal of posting once every day for a whole year? I know I'm surprised!! There were days when I was VERY close to not posting in time, and days when I was SO not in the mood to sit down and write a post (can you say four day hospital visit), but I'm so proud of myself for doing it.

People have asked me if I plan on continuing now that my year is complete, the answer to that is no, I don't intend to do another year of daily posts. However, I do plan on posting more often now that it's become a habit. I haven't yet decided if I'll just keep this blog or if I'll create a new one, but I will certainly let you know.

So for now . . .


Keep it movin' -- there's nothing to see here, folks!

3 comments:

Rae Rice said...

I loved reading the blog every day. Congrats on making it the full 365!

niftysunburn said...

And she's immediately off the wagon.

Anonymous said...

Just be sure to let us know where you go!

I enjoyed reading your posts - though I did get behind a few times :D