12/07/2010

Getting Around to it (341/365)

I could probably write blog posts until the end of the year filling them with pictures that I have taken with the camera and not the phone and never got around to posting them. Yeah, I'm guilty of it. BIG TIME. Hell I still have pics that I took of cousin Jen's newborn from last year (he's slightly younger than Izzy) that I haven't gotten around to looking at to edit, let alone send her a CD of them (sorry, hon!). So I'm far behind, I know, but at least I'm getting around to it now. Here are some pics from when we were in J'ville.

I didn't break out the camera often enough since I didn't feel well most of the time I was there, so this is what you get.

Lil Miss Piano woman. She LOVES to tickle the ivories.


Oh, and Grandma's iPad too. The kid is OBSESSED with technology.


We wore her out!! And Auntie was frequently the person she preferred the most.
You've got competition, Grandpa!


Playing "doctor" to the girls involved tying each other up with Grandma's yarn.


Alice (poorly) trying to escape from the Uncle Mike Monster.


Auntie Racheal read many, many stories to the girls in our week together.


Most of the time they shared pretty well.

We miss you guys.
Every one of you.

No comments: