10/06/2010

One Project Completed (279/365)

I decided before school started that I wanted to put a clothes line up
in Alice's room so she'd have a place for the artwork she would be
bringing home. I kept meaning to look for the supplies, but every time
I'd go to the store I'd forget. Then once I finally remembered I
couldn't find clothesline or clothes pins. This week Matt found them
for me and tonight I put it up. I have to say it looks mighty cute,
though I may need to move it higher. Right now I'm crossing my fingers
that Alice just leaves it alone so I don't have to move it. We'll see
how long that lasts. I, unfortunately, forgot to take a pic, so I may
just update this with one in the morning.

Now if I could just bring myself to finish my other million projects
starting with that damn dress…actually that'll have to wait until
after I make Al's Halloween costume. Then comes Charles's
quilt…Cindy's needle holder…Tori's skirt…

Well at least ONE thing is done!

No comments: