5/21/2010

How I Spent My Friday (141/365)

  • Sitting in the bathroom with my big girl. Poor thing has a stomach bug.
  • Laying on the couch watching movies with my big girl. Like I said, she's got a stomach bug and I didn't mind being lazy all day with her.
  • Movies/shows we watched today: taped off of tv, circa 1987, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; taped off of tv, circa 1987, A Muppet Family Christmas; a collection of Mickey Mouse cartoons; The Fox and the Hound, twice (we fell asleep during it the first time and she wanted to watch it again when she woke up); and a few episodes of Rocky and Bullwinkle. It was a very productive day. ;)
  • Playing with my little girl. Both of them had a hard time staying away from one another.
  • Enjoyed pancakes and popcorn thanks to my wonderful husband who made dinner.
  • We're also enjoying the company of Auntie Tori who is here for the weekend. The girls are incredibly happy to see her!
If Alice is better tomorrow we have plans to do something fun, maybe even go see a movie. If not, we'll just hang out at home and hope that she's better on Sunday so we can do something fun (Tori will be here until after dinner on Sunday). My fingers are crossed that this is just a 24 hour bug, and that no one else gets it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate Shrek. The first one was medi-ogre (heh-get it?) but the sequels were just painfully bad.

But How to Train Your Dragon is a lot of fun. Kaylee and I both loved it.