3/13/2010

Don't Make Me Kiss You. I Will. (72/365)

This was attempt number 3. She was mesmerized by the
projector and didn't want to look at the camera.

Alice, Tori, and I went and saw a terrible movie this afternoon : Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. It wasn't that bad really, but I think the fact that my kiddo was dancing in the aisles and singing with the songs made up for having to sit through all the screeching and bad dialogue. The homemade popcorn that we snuck in might have had something to do with how much I enjoyed myself too. On the way home Alice laid her head down almost immediately and she was asleep before we made it home.

Definitely a sign of a day well spent!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

God, I hated that movie.
But yes - the kid dancing to "Single Ladies" made it worth the trip.