2/22/2010

A Room With a View (53/365)


Photo courtesy of Matt and his iPhone. It didn't stay this pretty for long as the temperature crept to the just above freezing mark today, but it sure was lovely while it lasted.

Now if we can just get some nice big snowflakes during the day so I can take some shots like Jessica did (see her Facebook if you're a friend). I've been DYING to do that all winter! I mean if I've got to have snow, I might as well have fun with it, eh?

There's always tomorrow.

3 comments:

Matt said...

For the confused among you - that is out my office window at Argonne.

jessicat said...

Yes well your photo will be superior if you get snowflakes as you have a nicer camera so I can already say NO FAIR!! I did mine with my little point and shoot.

jessicat said...

Oh and my photo is also on my webpage...www.trimmer.us (Trimmer Times page)